Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Frill of It All

When I saw this hanging up.. as a skirt I thought to myself NO WAY. 
But then I decided to hike up and wear it as a dress :)









 Dress/Skirt: Thrifted 
Belt: Thrifted (probably my favorite belt)
Red Necklace: Walmart (I KNOW crazy!!! I love finds like that)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters Clearance $9

Its crazy over here in Kayla-World! 
Finals are next week & I am going to make it my mission to hit up Savers one last time :)

Tomorrow I have a interview for a internship next semester -- cross-your fingers!

Thanks for reading xoxo!

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. It looks fresh and clean and just comfortable. Good luck on your interview and hope they're amazed by your talent. [crossing fingers]

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sandals for $9 only! those are SO COOL! I found you via the fahsion&faith community! hello! :D

    I hope we can follow each other !Let me know what you think! and if you have any feedback on my blog at all I would really appreciate it!

    God bless always
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a good sale! cute outfit!

    http://thesmallwall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments Here!