Wednesday, March 28, 2012

13 and Down

Happy Wednesday!
I hope you are all having a lovely week, it is officially spring time and the rain is everywhere so it seems. 

One day it's raining, the next I am wearing a dress. 

Anywhoo's
Arlina Rose Photography and I did these shots in December at Ruby Hill Winery.

Every piece in this outfit cost less than $12.00!

Jacket: Vintage $6.00 @ Goodwill
Jeans: Cello Jeans $13 @ Ross

I love this jackets stellar shoulder pads!

Tie Blouse: $3.00 @ Goodwill

Look at the awesome buttons!! One of the features that drew me into this jacket!
I adored the roped texture that surrounded the white polished stone.

Steve Madden Heels: NEW $7.00 @ Goodwill



Hat: Swap-meet $6.00

What Inspired This Look?



From this outfit you can probably tell that I am in love with Goodwill. 
Although this is true I find them to be a wee bit pricey when it comes to thrift stores.
 This being said, I usually only go when they are having 50% off Apparel sales.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check it out, thanks! Something tells me it might be out of my price range but I will definitely give it a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments Here!