Sunday, April 15, 2012

Recap: Thrift Spring Break Challenge

Doing this challenge has been exciting, cold, and a way to be more adventurous. 

I usually steer towards the autumn colors; tuscan orange, maroons, olive and forest greens.

Doing this challenge I tried to be more open to vibrant colors and various patterns. 

I also HAD to hunt. 

I just unpacked and placed some of my finds in my drawers. 
These are some pieces I didn't share with you all yet :)


Most of them are skirts and shirts -- perfect for this spring and summer weather 
that is coming our way!

If I could have changed one thing about the past week it would have been the weather. 
All of the clothes I thrifted in sunny warm Texas were not helpful in dressing me
 for the cold rainy California I came home to.

All in all, it was a fun experience and I cannot wait to wear all the new garments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here!