Wednesday, April 11, 2012

To The Prairie

We visited The Prairie 
(also the home of Shabby Chic Couture Rachel Ashwell)

With a beautiful interior and vintage pieces -- I was in heaven. 

This dress was beautifully displayed in the Happy Hour room.
I am absolutely in love with this dress. 

The Shabby Chic Couture store was so delicately done, 
it was like walking into a beautiful fairytale.

Inside there were duvet covers, pillow cases and the most comfortable couches I have ever laid 'tush' on. 

Little elegant touches were added outside with frilly fabrics upon a clothesline.

Shabby Chic Couture by Rachel Ashwell
You can see a more budget friendly Shabby Chic line at Target

Fun Facts:
There is not only a store here but also a beautiful Bed and Breakfast!
I can personally recommend staying at the B & B! 
After seeing the place I wanted to plan a weekend here!

For more on the The Prairie B & B

They are also available for weddings
 (hello future wedding spot for me!)

-headed onto the plane to see the parents :)-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here!