Monday, April 9, 2012

Round Top Trip


We took a trip to Round Top Texas for a HUGE antique market
 these were some things that I found that caught my eye...

 Came across some original art from 1965 French Fashion Sketch Designer RL Simon
Provided by Maps & Art 

I absolutely loved seeing all the vintage and retro sketches in person!

I loved the various patterns and designs on this old tribal shirt

Hand-made lamp shades by Pattie Meyers







Just some cool things that caught my eye while antiquing in Round Top :)

2 comments:

  1. heyy love your blog! i definately followed! keep up the amazing work & do you hink you could possibly follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey--did you two realize that Round Top is where we did our Little House on the Prairie Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments Here!