Saturday, December 31, 2011

Something old, new, borrowed, and blue

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

No, I am not getting married - but this phrase is perfect for this ensemble! 

Behind-the-Scenes story: 
The dress that I am wearing for my New Years celebrations is actually a vintage skirt that my Grandma gave me. Last week my Grandparents brought over some of my Grandma's old attire and gave it to me! So I pulled up the skirt above my chest flipped under the waist belt and sashed it with a silk scarf! 

Photography by Arlina Rose Photography
Dress -  My grandma's vintage skirt
Bracelet: Caché (borrowed from my mom)


Elixir Necklace: Orig. Anthropology-I think (found at Curio)
Silk Sash: Curio

My new Steve Maddens!
  I decided they went with everything and splurged on them. They were on the clearance rack (+ a coupon) at Macy's and they are going to be a new staple item to my wardrobe.
(silly one for the shoot) 
Leaf Necklace - Forever 21

I hope you all are welcoming in the New Year with open arms and make the most of it! 2012 is a new year to change your style, attitude, outlook, and life. Don't waste anytime being someone you aren't

My fashion new years resolution: 
1. Hang up all my clothes 
2. Not care if people think what I am wearing is 'weird.' If I like it, that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here!