Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Clothes

So today I woke up and walked downstairs to see no presents under the tree this year.
We are awaiting my sisters arrival on Tuesday until we do anything -- I am dying in anticipation to see if my family likes what I got them.


So although we did not open presents today -- I did open up my sewing box!

My grandma and I hung out as she showed me how to do a quick hand stitch hem.

BEFORE:
Unflattery at its finest!
{super low quality picture taken on my old computer a few months ago}

Well 4 inches later and I am absolutely loving the result!
Skirt - Vintage {homemade I think} Black shoulder top - F21


Key Necklace - Nordstrom BP Owl Necklace - Wet Seal
Omega Gold Chain & Gold Bangles- some jewelry store {Austin, Texas}
Shoes - Rainbow Shops {Pennsylvania}

-x-x-x-x-

I hope you all had a Merry Merry Christmahanakwanzika


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here!