Saturday, February 4, 2012

{D.I.Y} Jewelry Display

Last week I posted some pictures of my dorm room and it featured my jewelry holder.

preview:



Today I am going to explain how to 'Do It Yourself'

1. Buy a thread rack (I found mine at Walmart for 10)

I like this one because as you can see it stands on it's own; 
but you can also velcro/nail it to your wall.

2. Buy a can of spray paint that goes well with your room
 (I chose maroon because it matched my pillow cases)

3. Spray 2-3 layers on the rack
(Put down some newspaper! I sprayed from front to back 
and then did each row to get missed spots (don't forget to spray the stands.)


4. Grab your necklaces, bracelets, and rings!



I think what I like the most about the rack is that it is useful but is also beautiful wall art! 
I love that it can hold bracelets and rings!

Happy Crafting!

-x-

I have made it to the 'popular contestant' page!
Please vote here for my blog! (one vote per facebook)



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Great Idea! I have been using an old rake head to hang mine :)

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see a picture of that!! That is so awesome! Great Idea

      Delete

Leave Comments Here!