Tuesday, February 14, 2012

S.A.D (happy valentine's day)

Single Awareness Day (AKA S.A.D)

Today in the spirit of love I am going to share some of the things I have loved lately online!
But first....
Couldn't help myself <3




(found on pintrest-- do not know the brand so sad)
I love how sophisticated this dress is, but it has such a childish feature on it. 
I love how they made the kid-like bow so elegantly appealing. 


(pintrest, unknown brand)
Leopard Heels - I want a pair so badly! I keep my eyes open at every thrift store I go to!

Cheetah/Camo Raybans Style Sunglasses 


Turquoise - I will love it forever and on anything! But these shoes are amazing! 
I love the thick straps!

This fun A-Line dress from Threadsence.
I love their lookbook every time it is released -- thought I would share something that caught my eye from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here!