Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Laced with Gold

Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Pacsun ($5, the store was going out of business)

Necklace: Thrifted 

Purse: Mudd (gifted)

Combat Boots: Nordstrom BP


I usually don't tuck in my shirts but lately I have been loving it! 

Fashion Tip: If you are not into high-waisted but want to tuck in, make sure to buy pants that are not low rise jeans!

Budget Shopping Tip: Always go into a store if it is going out of business; even if you don't usually shop there. 
I never shop at Pacsun but these black shorts were such a steal!! 
I had been looking for a pair of black high-waisted shorts too!


Please take a moment to vote for my blog here
(under popular contestants ~row 5)






1 comment:

  1. Kayla, I loved your cat dress and the whole outfit but Ruby would love to see you in a "doggie dress"! She loves your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments Here!