Monday, January 23, 2012

New Name!!!!

Here  & Wow!

So after a lot of thought I decided to change the name of my blog. 
I realized that:
 1. Moda Élan was not exactly what I wanted to 'brand' myself after. I wanted something more spunky and that mirrored my personality a little better
2. Many people were having a difficult time pronouncing the name of it; I wanted a name easy to have a conversation about. 
3. I want the content in my blog to evolve over time with its content; always revolving around fashion but also dabbling in other things as well.

All in all I am very happy with this decision and will be changing all the links very soon but for now you can follow on bloglovin here 

I hope that this isn't confusing for you all!






2 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo! love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new title sounds good! This is such a cool post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments Here!