Saturday, January 21, 2012

Coconut Choco Boppers


Today I made cookies!

Not just any cookies! I made,  Grain Free, Soy Free, Dairy, and Nut free cookies!

I do not count butter as dairy.

These are my Coconut Choco Boppers! 

Hoo wants some?!



Ingredients:
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour (I used the self serve coconut flour at Whole Foods)
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/16 tsp Salt (I just eyed half of a 1/8 tsp)
2 Tbs  Enjoy Life™ Mini Chips
(feel free to add pecans, berries, or whatever your taste buds desire)


How to make (very simple):
Mix the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt together.

Add in the coconut flour, chocolate chips,
and if you are using coconut shavings add that as well.

Grab a normal spoon and dollop a little into the palm of your hand and roll each spoonful into a ball (this is important or it gets really flaky.)

Bake at 375F (190 Degree C) got 10 minutes.

Cool them just little bit. I like to eat them while they are still warm inside!

Makes ~12 Choco Boppers!


It has been a while since I had sweets and this definitely hit the spot -- maybe a little too well. 
I may or may not have already eaten five...


     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here!