Wednesday, January 18, 2012

French Tie

Seeing as I go back to school in less than a week
I decided to take advantage of the fact that I have my mother's closet here. 

Today I went into her closet and saw in the way back corner this old French Laundry sheer blouse, tags still attached. 

Seeing as it has probably been there a couple years I gave myself the okay to wear it. 
It was  a little big on me so I only buttoned 3 buttons and then tied up the rest of the shirt. 




Blouse - French Laundry
Boots - Kensie
Leather Clutch - Thrifted
Bracelet - Old Pocket Watch Chain wrapped twice



Something I live by - Sizes don't matter. 
I try on shirts that are all sizes -- I recommend you give it a try, you might be surprised how sometimes a bigger size looks better and makes the top more versatile!


Challenge: Go out of your comfort zone!  I have always wanted to tie my blouses up and do little things that could be seen as 'different' and then I start seeing them in other peoples pictures and realize it is okay to do whatever I want with fashion. So with that being said, when you have an idea give it try and you might love the outcome. 
I will definitely be doing this again with other tops of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here!