Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Polkadot Daisy

Occasions other than school a bright outfit is good for:
1. A Date
2. Afternoon out with the girlfriends
3. Strolls in the park
5. Semi-Casual Parties

Pink Blouse: I.N.C (found at Curio for $3) 

There is an adorable swing tucked away at our school, it is so cute!

Black Knotted Wedges: Old Navy (sale $10)

Shorts: Forever 21 

I have been trying to incorporate more brights into my wardrobe and I have to say that I am really enjoying the move from the 'dark side.'

**It started to get a wee bit brisk outside around 5:30pm today 
so I put on some black knitted tights under this ensemble to make it a little more warm. 









1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh cuuuute purse!! I love your style, Kayla :)

    cheers from manila :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments Here!